How to get clock handle in READY_TO_PAUSE state

Yogesh Tyagi yogesh.bit2006 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 14 03:57:56 PST 2014

Hi,

To call one api on my demux element I want that clock handle is assigned to
demux element in READY_TO_PAUSE state.

I read following in gstreamer documentation

"A GStreamer GstPipeline object maintains a GstClock object and a base-time
when it goes to the PLAYING state. The pipeline gives a handle to the
selected GstClock to each element in the pipeline along with selected
base-time."

Is it possible somehow that we can ask gstreamer to assign clock handle to
all the elements in READY_TO_PAUSE_STATE?

Thanks,
Yogesh