clock allocation in PAUSED state

Yogesh Tyagi yogesh.bit2006 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 07:44:38 PST 2014

Thanks for your reply.

I wanted to enable the discontinuity handling in my demux element based on
the arrival time of the discontinuous PCRs by calling one api (provided by
hardware demux) which required that a clock must be set on demux before
doing this.This api also cannot be called after my demux got the PCR. Now
as per Gstreamer design,I can only assign clock to demux while moving to
PLAY state, and by that my demux gets the PCR so it doesn't let me call the
api for handling demux discontinuity. That's why I wanted that I have a
clock in PAUSED state.

Thanks,
Yogesh