GStreamer and Xcode 5 problem with arm7

Dudi Dudiripper at gmail.com
Mon Jan 20 04:17:41 PST 2014

I want use GStreamer with iOS but when I add framework to my project, then
Xcode throw 31 errors about undefined symbols for armv7

My framework pack is from gstreamer.freedesktop.org

1.After download and install (~/Library/Developer/GStreamer) I put
GStreamer.Framework in Project folder.

2.Then I edit searching path for Frameworks $(PROJECT_DIR) and Headers
$(PROJECT_DIR)/Headers

3.Add Gstreamer.framework in Link Binary With Libraries and atm Xcode
autocomplete but throw 30-31 errors abour undeclared symbols for armv7

<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4664772/6VONP.png>

I also try use settings from templates project but still same errors.