Stopping Camerabin

Ian Davidson id012c3076 at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jan 20 05:34:28 PST 2014

I am trying to use camerabin to take still pictures. All now goes well
until I try to stop.

I can send a state change to camerabin to set the state to NULL - but I
do not see anything telling me that the state change has worked.
Consequently, the main loop is never exited, so the program hangs.

Should I be waiting for the main loop to see some message, so that it
can exit - or should I just set the state to NULL, then unref the
pipeline, remove the bus watch and unref the main loop?

Ian