ANN: GStreamer Hackfest, 14th-16th Mar 2014 in Munich/Germany

Stefan Sauer ensonic at hora-obscura.de
Tue Jan 21 12:52:34 PST 2014

hi,

I am happy to announce the GStreamer Hackfest in Munich/Germany from the
14th-16th March 2014. Framework and application developers will meet to
to work on the project. There is no fixed agenda. We can iterate on
designs face to face, fix bugs and have some uninterrupted time to work
on features.

More details on the wiki:
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/GStreamerMuc2014

As we have limited seat, we need people to 'register'. Add yourself to
the wiki or send me an email.

Also follow us on the G+ page if you like:
https://plus.google.com/events/ciiqbcdvjkorgbh2rqmjcp4h1gg?authkey=COzh8PCdztqcJA

Stefan