QGst::Quick::VideoSurface Green Hue

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Tue Jan 28 11:08:52 PST 2014

Le mardi 28 janvier 2014 à 21:59 +0530, sahil malhotra a écrit :
> It seems that it is a color space conversion issue. I tried to use a
> v4l camera with my code and changing the caps from video/x-raw-yuv to
> video/x-raw-rgb did fix the problem. How can i affect the same change
> in my pipeline constructed from playbin2 so that i can change the
> color space?

You should check the caps of your videosink, if it does not support YUV
it should not expose these caps, and not accept them either. If the caps
negotiation is done right in your videosink, color conversion will be
done automatically by playbin (though SW color space conversion has a
cost on CPU).

Nicolas