QGst::Quick::VideoSurface Green Hue

sahil malhotra sahilmalhotra17 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 28 11:32:22 PST 2014

Thanks
The sink im using is qtquick2videosink which is part of the qt-gstreamer
project. seems to work fine for a v4l2src but not for a filesrc

The bin created from the description "v4l2src device=/dev/video0 name=src !
video/x-raw-rgb, framerate=15/1 ! gamma name=gamma ! videobalance
name=videoBalance" works fine.
The bin created from the description "filesrc
location=/media/Entertainment/Entertainment/Tekken_Videos/Tekken_FT10_c.avi
! decodebin2 name=dec ! ffmpegcolorspace ! videobalance name=videoBalance "
does not

Perhaps there is something wrong with how i'm creating the bin itself?

Thanks for the help
Sahil