no basic properties showing up for playbin

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Tue Jan 28 18:20:13 PST 2014

Le mardi 28 janvier 2014 à 18:47 -0500, Henry Kaufman a écrit :
> (process:90553): GLib-CRITICAL **: gpointer
> g_datalist_id_dup_data(GData **, GQuark, GDuplicateFunc, gpointer):
> assertion 'key_id != 0' failed

At this point, I'd make sure it's all has debug symbols, set env
G_DEBUG=fatal_criticals and run this inside a debugger to see where that
assertion pops. Would probably help understand and debug what is going
on.

Meanwhile you may have more luck using pre-built of GStreamer for OSX,
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/data/pkg/osx/1.2.2/

cheers,
Nicolas