off topic - can raspberry pi do HDMI capture?

Chuck Crisler ccrisler at mutualink.net
Fri Jan 31 12:51:38 PST 2014

I am not interested in copying video. We have a product that accepts and
monitors various video feeds. HDMI sources are in the near future and we
are looking at ways of capturing higher resolutions. I am currently
evaluating a Blackmagic Intensity Pro, but was curious about the rPi.

Thank you for your help!

Chuck