Matroska Demux Issue

Luis de Bethencourt luis at debethencourt.com
Mon Jul 14 08:26:32 PDT 2014

If I understand the code correctly the main difference between the two
functions is that gst_matroska_demux_search_pos returns a fake index, and
gst_matroska_read_common_do_index_seek returns the index object from the
table.
The fake index generated by gst_matroska_demux_search_pos is a new object
with the information of the previous cluster time.