Gsteamer display correctly video via UDP

tounsi94 marwan94140 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 02:18:17 PDT 2014

Hello,

I want to display on the screen video which is reveived on UDP port.

So I have launched this command to listen on the port 1234:

gst-launch -v udpsrc uri=udp://127.0.0.1:1234 ! decodebin2 ! autovideosink

And this command to send the video:

gst-launch -v filesrc location=./video.ts ! udpsink host=127.0.0.1 port=1234

the video is in mpeg ts format. When I send it, the video is not printed
entirely and with very low quality.

Could someone help me to print my video entirely with good quality?