Silly filesink question

fahad fahadm.ahmed at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 17:45:46 PDT 2014

it seems that I cannot specify a path containing empty spaces as part of
'location' property of filesink. Since it is not a URI, attempting to add
%20 in place of a space does not work either. Any one has a work around for
this issue? or there is another element that can be used to write captured
streams to a file.
Saving the files temporarily and then moving it to the correct path
(containing spaces) would be an option but I would like to avoid it if at
all possible.