回复: Gaussianblur causes large latency

landy 280896541 at qq.com
Sun Jun 22 20:23:50 PDT 2014

So, Tim, do you have any good idea to solve this problem?
I am a newbie of GStreamer, and not understand this very much yet.

Actually, since I increased the size of testvideosrc, the problem occurred. In this case, I think it is because that the processing is too slow as you said.
But I have no idea how to handle this.

-Landy