BUG MP4 decoder video frames

kub0x voskater15 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 04:22:19 PDT 2014

Tim Müller wrote
> On Sun, 2014-06-22 at 18:43 -0700, kub0x wrote:
>
> Is this with an NVIDIA graphics card by any chance?
>
> It's best to file a bug in bugzilla about this (although there is
> already one if this is nvidia-related).
>
> Cheers
>  -Tim

Thanks Tim for answering, yeah my friends card is a nVidia GT 640 with the
9.18.13.1106 device driver version. But I've a nVidia graphics cards too in
my computer and video frames are displayed like normal.

You say that another nvidia-related issues have happened before. Have you
heard about the same isue (green background mixed with video frames)? I'll
submit this to Bugzilla soon.

Greetings
kub0x