Queries about libgstsouphttpsrc

Manoj89 manoj89vcet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 07:11:18 PDT 2014

Hi,
   (i) Is there any complusion that we have to provide the libgiognutls  as
shared lib? How I can use the static
       lib libgiognutls.a in above case?

   (ii) I have all my gstreamer related libs in non-standard path opt where
I have all the static libs including
       glib,gio etc.To this only I built glib-networking and got the
libgiognutls.a at location
       /opt/gstreamersdk/lib/gio/modules/libgiognutls.a.After building the
glib-networking i built libsoup on top of
      that. Later I built gst-plugins-good-1.2.3.

   (iii) Can you tell me proper way of linking glib-networking?