RoIP

Robin Aproskie raproskie at tellumat.com
Mon Jun 23 07:48:28 PDT 2014

Hi

I have an Application in which I have CB / VHF Radio's With an Analog port Output which I can connect to the PC When I PTT on the Radio then all other Radios on the VPN can listen to the Live stream and they like wise can reply.

Can I use Gstreamer to do this its basicaly like using your Microphone and Speaker in a Multipoint to Multipoint Conference Call?

Which Basic Elements would I use to set this UP and Would this have to be a Multicast setup?

Thanks

Robin
Relevant company disclaimers are available at the following addresses:
  Tellumat (Pty) Ltd e-mail:  mailto:disclaimer at tellumat.com?Subject=Tellumat_Disclaimer
  Web:   http://www.tellumat.com/email.aspx