Extract luma, chroma info from video?

Jordan Johnson jwllmjohnson at gmail.com
Tue Jun 24 11:39:29 PDT 2014

I am working on an NTSC <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CCIR_System_M>
transmitter in gnuiradio, and somehow need to have theluma (monochrome)
<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Luma_%28video%29>, and chrominance (color
difference) <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chrominance>. As single raw
files. The chrominance must futher be split into hue and saturation
channels, as they must be QAM modulated temperately to form the complete
color signal. I have the radio portion in place, I simply need some input
to test it,