How can I get to know whether a element get my data or not

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Mon Mar 3 01:32:47 PST 2014

Sorry to post another post. I do this as I have some progress in my problem.
With the help of internet, I find out how to construct codec_data . In my
ocasion ,  just copy 27 bytes from mp4 file begin after "avcC". The 27 bytes
include sps (12 bytes) and pps(4 bytes) . I set the caps to appsrc and
buffer that will be pushed to appsrc .  However , no error occur and no more
windows come up . It seems everything works correctly . Again , I find
myself can not cope with it any more.