How can I get to know whether a element get my data or not

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Tue Mar 4 08:44:38 PST 2014

Le mardi 04 mars 2014 à 07:48 -0800, Ugly Face a écrit :

> the h264parse seems dose not work properly as it fails to finish its
> task. I
> do not know if info above will be help to give me some other advice .
>
> I do not think any words can be helpful to show my appreciation for
> your
> help .

The parser didn't fail, but simply reported a broken stream. As the
pipeline I've given you worked, I can confirm you are currently
streaming a ISOMP4 stream to an H264 parser. This is not the same
format. ISOMP4 is a container format, while H264 is a encoded video
stream.

Here is some lecture to help you learn the difference between elementary
packet and container package:
Containers:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Container_format_%28digital%29
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QuickTime_File_Format