Streaming mp4 file with "appsrc" and "rtph264pay"

Ugly Face xuchangxue365812 at 126.com
Sat Mar 8 21:57:07 PST 2014

I tried a lot and finally find that if I add
"gst_debug_set_threshold_for_name("rtph264pay", 5);" to my code . Then the
reciever can play some frames . And  even
"gst_debug_set_threshold_for_name("rtph264pay", 4);" won't help . So I test
"gst_debug_set_default_threshold (5);" and reciever play a slowed video .
Then I test "gst_debug_set_default_threshold (4);" , and it is almost right
. I find that when I need more debug output , the sender may send nal slower
.

when I play an mp4 file with appsrc , "GST_BUFFER_TIMESTAMP (buffer)" and
"GST_BUFFER_DURATION (buffer)" are not set . I wonder if I need to set these
parameters to get my sender pipeline works well?