Segfault while using playbin2 ! How does the playbin2 convert the video display resolution automatically ?

harishjennykn harishjennykn at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 11 03:53:54 PDT 2014

It turned out to be my decoder was changing the output resolution.

And the crash was due to videoscale not supporting NV12 format in 10.36,
which my decoder was outputting.

When I add the flag in playbin2 to play only native video formats, it omits
configuration of ffmpegcolorspace and videoscale. Hence the video gets
played !

~HJ