Trying to build gstreamer on windows...

jlemmetti juha.lemmetti at optofidelity.com
Fri Mar 14 03:15:16 PDT 2014

Hello,

I stumbled on exactly the same error message while bootstrapping. I had also
used previously different prefix, and also I had changed the architecture.
As a result, a I got a lot of different strange errors while bootstrapping.

My solution was to
1) Remove the mingw installation and re-install mingw-msys from scratch
(remembering to backup e.g. cerbero.cbc)
2) Remove the cerbero directory, and re-installing from git

After these, I was able to make progress the bootstrap process. However, the
'cerbero-uninstalled bootstrap' failed at cmake. When I ran the
'./cerbero-uninstalled -c config/build-tools.cbc buildone cmake', first it
complained that dll 'libgcc_s_sjlj-1.dll' was missing. I copied it from
~/cerbero/mingw/w64/lib to ../bin. After that I got the same error message
than at the first time:

[ 99%] Built target pseudonl_purify
[100%] Built target pseudonl_valgrind
Install the project...
make: cmake: Command not found
make: *** [install] Error 127
***** Error running 'buildone' command:
Recipe 'cmake' failed at the build step 'install'