Trying to build gstreamer on windows...

Eric Trousset etrousset at awox.com
Fri Mar 14 09:07:10 PDT 2014

Hi,
I managed to successfully build all the bootstrap recipes except the first one.
I still get the following error :
Running command 'rm -rf /home/etrousset/gstreamer-sdk/include/GL'

***** Error running 'bootstrap' command:
Recipe 'mingw-runtime' failed at the build step 'install'
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./cerbero-git\cerbero\build\oven.py", line 143, in _cook_recipe
    stepfunc()
  File "C:/Dev/Tools/MinGW/msys/1.0/home/etrousset/cerbero-git/recipes/mingw-runtime.recipe", line 102, in install
    shutil.copytree(src, dest)
  File "c:\Python27\lib\shutil.py", line 174, in copytree
    os.makedirs(dst)
  File "c:\Python27\lib\os.py", line 157, in makedirs
    mkdir(name, mode)
WindowsError: [Error 183] Cannot create a file when that file already exists: '/home/etrousset/gstreamer-sdk/include/GL'

Actually the '/home/etrousset/gstreamer-sdk/include/GL' directory does not exist.

Is there a way to have a more precise error context? Is there a way to fix this?
The recipe that fails is :  Recipe 'mingw-runtime' failed at the build step 'install'

Regards,
Eric T.