Display real time timestamps

Nicolas Dufresne nicolas.dufresne at collabora.com
Thu Mar 20 08:55:48 PDT 2014

Le jeudi 20 mars 2014 à 08:26 -0700, z.ashani at agentvi.com a écrit :

> I am recording video from a camera to a file and storing the real time
> timestamp for each frame. This video is being played back using
> gst-rtspserver and an appsrc which reads from the file. How do I get
> the
> player to display the real time timestamp for each frame?

It's not very clear from this message what you are storing into the
file. Maybe specify what video encoding,
what container, et. In order to see the timestamp, you may want to set
GST_DEBUG=*SCHED*:6 and grep of the chain function trace of a sink,
could be before the parser as you seem to be interested in what has been
read from the file.

Nicolas