How to pass the IP adress of TCP server to the pipeline in the C code of Android application

Kenairod doriank at hotmail.fr
Tue Mar 25 09:19:17 PDT 2014

Well, I've tried to inspire of this page :
http://www3.ntu.edu.sg/home/ehchua/programming/java/JavaNativeInterface.html#zz-4.2

I've added this code to my C code, but in my method
native_Set_Ip_server
 I got errors I can't figure out, because I don't really understand what I'm
doing...

const char * serverIpAddress;

// .....

static void native_Set_Ip_server (JNIEnv *env, jobject thiz, jstring
ipAddress) {
	CustomData *data = GET_CUSTOM_DATA (env, thiz, custom_data_field_id);
	if (!data) return;
	serverIpAddress = (*env)->GetStringUTFChars(ipAddress, NULL);
	(*env)->ReleaseStringUTFChars(ipAddress, serverIpAddress);
}

/* List of implemented native methods */
static JNINativeMethod native_methods[] = {

	// .....

  { "nativeSetIpserver", "(Ljava/lang/String;)V", (void *)
native_Set_Ip_server}
};

That's the code I've added in the C file to try to save the IP address in a
variable I'll concatenate to the pipeline.