Sync audio and video when playing mp4 file

DmitryMikhaylov dmitry.mikhaylow at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 07:18:45 PDT 2014

I need to sync video and audio when I play mp4 file. How can I do that?

Here's my pipeline:

    gst-launch-0.10 filesrc location=./big_buck_bunny.mp4 ! \
        qtdemux name=demux demux.video_00 ! queue ! TIViddec2
engineName=codecServer codecName=h264dec ! ffmpegcolorspace !tidisplaysink2
video-standard=pal display-output=composite \
        demux.audio_00 ! queue max-size-buffers=500 max-size-time=0
max-size-bytes=0 ! TIAuddec1 ! audioconvert ! audioresample ! autoaudiosink