Passing the Elementary Stream(both audio and video) to decodebin

Manoj89 manoj89vcet at gmail.com
Fri May 2 04:21:04 PDT 2014

Hi,
   I have questions in my mind

  (i) Is there any method to pass the both elementary stream(audio and
video) through the decodebin? I am talking about the single pipeline not two
separate audio and video pipeline.

   My idea is to pass the elementary streams of audio and video together to
decodebin and after decoding the dynamic source pads will be created.Later I
will pass the audio and video to respective sinks.

  (ii) whether it is possible to set "sink-caps" of decodebin to audio and
video at the same time?

  when i pass the audio and video streams separately through the "decodebin"
i get the playback of respective streams but i am failing it doing together.

Also attaching my program and errors with GST_DEBUG=4 decodewhole.c
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666716/decodewhole.c>
decodewholeerror.txt
<http://gstreamer-devel.966125.n4.nabble.com/file/n4666716/decodewholeerror.txt>