vaapidecode to xvimagesink

rrazavi reza at userful.com
Tue May 6 11:56:24 PDT 2014

We have tested this version with our OS based on CENTOS and our target
hardware was intel ivybridge, sandybridge and HASWELL.
We have a good performance even for 4k contents, but as I said this have
been tested for that specific hardware and OS.
I did not have a good result for other environments like nvidia cards with
this.
For this version you don't even need vaapidownload to use software display,
something like:
vaapidecode ! videoconvert ! xvimagesink will work.
It was actually meant to get used by decodebin and we're currently using it.