Rebuilding the pipeline...

Eric Trousset etrousset at awox.com
Mon May 5 02:29:46 PDT 2014

Actually the server decimate the media, keeping only key frames, and removing audio. So the container stays the same as does the codec.
I can play the modified file ok, but switching stream while playing works only a few times (for mpeg pas) and then the pipeline freezes (some element stay in pause state)