[rtspsrc] access actual h264 PTS values

Arjen Veenhuizen arjen.veenhuizen at tno.nl
Mon May 5 09:33:10 PDT 2014

[rtspsrc] access actual h264 PTS values

Hi,

Because of legacy reasons I'm stuck on 0.10 HEAD, but I'm wondering if it is
possible to access the h264 PTS values from an RTSP stream. This way, I
would be able to access the frame creation time and propagate that down the
pipeline. Currently, the pipeline starts running from 0.

Basic playout pipeline I have right now is:

This is basically the same question as from agrifoni ( here
<http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/gstreamer-devel/2012-June/036207.html>
) but which was never answered.

Ps. I also tried this on 1.x but it l noticed the same behavior.