dynamic live source and linear muxed output stream

jjofe jjofe at freemail.hu
Thu May 15 23:00:50 PDT 2014

Hello!

I'm working on a GStreamer project, and ran into some quite similar
problems. Could you please send me some more details on re-synchronizing the
pipeline after the input change? How do you "Flush the stream", and how do
you calculate the offset to be set. Are you unlinking elements or just
disconnect pads? Some code examples would be very appreciated. I'm lost,
tried several suggested methods, but no success.
Please help a desperate man!

Jozsef