Seek not working in H264parse in 1.2.3

Subodh subodh.austin at gmail.com
Wed May 28 01:19:52 PDT 2014

Hi,
I am using the following pipelines to understand the seek event handling.
I have written a sample player referring to one from Gstreamer SDK online
documentation.
Normal playback works in all the cases and seek also works with qtdemux in
playbin and explicitly.

==== SEEK NOT WORKING ====
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=<fpath>.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse !
vaapidecode ! vaapisink
gst-launch-1,0 playbin uri=file://*/<path>.m4v*
gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=<fpath>.m4v ! h264parse ! vaapidecode !
vaapisink

== SEEK Working ==
gst-launch-1.0 playbin uri=file:///<fpath>.mp4  (logs show event handled by
qtdemux)

Please suggest if I need to look for any specific information in log files
to isolate the issue.
Is anyone else facing similar issues with the parser elements in 1.2.3 ?
Thanks in advance.