"Seek" not working, likely due to duration being detected improperly

Cameron cameron.johnson at l-3com.com
Wed May 28 14:00:05 PDT 2014

This is gstreamer-sharp for gstreamer 0.10, yes.

I am parsing through an H.264-encoded MPEG that is file-extensioned as a
.ts. It's actually several files with a sequence number in the last 5
characters of the filename, and gstreamer is successfully stringing them
together in order (and quite seamlessly, I might add).

We are using MainConcepts for our decoder.

The various elements are called with the following:

ElementFactory.Make("multifilesrc2")
ElementFactory.Make("tsparse")
ElementFactory.Make("queue")
ElementFactory.Make("udpsink")

Changing the SeekType to .NONE didn't resolve the problem, sadly, though if
I understand why you suggested it, it's more so that it could theoretically
resume play from where it was paused if we paused and were trying to seek to
a new place and failed, so that's not entirely surprising.

I've looked at the first of those tutorials, and will keep scanning through
it. I had not yet seen the second, so thanks for the link.