pulsesrc ! level show some noise

DuĊĦan Poizl poizl at maindata.sk
Tue Nov 4 01:48:28 PST 2014

I have level element in my pipeline to monitor pulsesrc input volume. It
output correct values for first channel peak -350 and rms -700 dB. But
for second channel it send most of the time peak -24.643 and rms
-61.0874 dB but it can go higher. Sometimes it output correct values
-350/-700. When I put audiotestsrc wave=silent it is consistent
-350/-700 for both channels.

Device for pulsesrc is set to null-sink monitor so there should be total
silence which should be true because I don't hear anything and when I
open the recoreded sound in audacity it is also stright line.