Rtsp server on android

stic at free.fr stic at free.fr
Fri Oct 10 03:43:59 PDT 2014

Hi,
you probably need to build the entire gstreamer sdk instead of just building rtsp server (I think rtsp server is now included in gstreamer sdk).
Then setup your Android project to use gstreamer sdk.
Examples with older version: http://docs.gstreamer.com/display/GstSDK/Android+tutorial+1%3A+Link+against+GStreamer