Dual Camera RTP Streaming

HansSanitizer jaredgrm at gmail.com
Sat Oct 18 00:40:39 PDT 2014

Just wanted to request some help with dual streaming out to rtp. So far I've
managed to get a side by side capture locally to my beagleboard xm.

The current gst-launch command I've used is something along the lines of:
gst-launch-0.10 v4l2src device=/dev/video1 ! videoscale ! ffmpegcolorspace !
video/x-raw-yuv, width=320, height=240 ! videobox border-alpha=0 left=-320 !
videomixer name=mixme ! ffmpegcolorspace ! jpegenc ! avimux ! filesink
location=sbs-3d-video.mov v4l2src device=/dev/video2 ! videoscale !
ffmpegcolorspace ! video/x-raw-yuv, width=320, height=240 ! videobox
right=-320 ! mixme.

I'd also like to get gstreamer 1.0 up and running on the beagleboard xm, but
I've run into trouble compiling it from source. I followed a raspberry pi
guide on building from source, but I get errors when running a make command,
so I've decided to stick with 0.10 for now.

I'm also wondering if there is additional software/services required to do
the rtp stream, or if rtpsink will work without them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.