Getting hardware decoder in GStreamer SDK to use in iOS8.

Sebastian Dröge sebastian at centricular.com
Mon Oct 20 06:52:33 PDT 2014

On Mo, 2014-10-20 at 19:00 +0530, sithruk sana wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was looking for a way to use hardware decoder in iOS8 in the  gstreamer
> pipeline.
> [...]

See my reply to your question on stackoverflow:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/26466734/gstreamer-sdk-with-hardware-decoder-enabling-for-ios8

It's not very polite to ask the same question in various places without
making sure to link them all together... otherwise multiple people will
spend their time on giving you the same answer without knowing that your
question was already answered.