Let me be the first to dare...

dacoder b1204208 at trbvm.com
Fri Oct 24 14:54:21 PDT 2014

... and say: what a screwed up and messed huge sdk, damn it.

Mess starts from the download link: try to download RELEASE ANDROID from the
website: it comes the wrong file.

If you then insist and find the correct link, the zip then comes without any
samples. Then there is the mess of some files come with 0.10 version, some
with 1.0 version. Also, on Linux, the package comes with  wrong access
permissions.

After downloading almost a full gigabyte (of what???) and spending many
hours (that I could have spent coding simple UDP streamer from scratch), the
thing still does not compile. Wrong references everywhere, missing bits,
missing import, etc.

No, I dare to say, honestly, this is all crap.