Let me be the first to dare...

Edward Hervey bilboed at bilboed.com
Sat Oct 25 23:54:04 PDT 2014

> Mess starts from the download link: try to download RELEASE ANDROID from the
> website: it comes the wrong file.

  Which website ? Which link ?

  I'm going on a limb and say you didn't get it from
http://gstreamer.freedesktop.org/download/

  If you got it from gstreamer.com, you're complaining to the wrong
people.

> After downloading almost a full gigabyte (of what???) and spending many
> hours (that I could have spent coding simple UDP streamer from scratch), the
> thing still does not compile. Wrong references everywhere, missing bits,
> missing import, etc.

  Gigabyte ? The Android SDK is around a 100MB.

> No, I dare to say, honestly, this is all crap.

  And dare I point out, honestly, that you did not manage to find this
mailing list to ask questions (to solve what might be simple mistakes),
yet you managed to find it to complain. Nice one.

    Edward