Encoding raw video

truthz03 thomas.tr at gmx.net
Mon Oct 27 04:07:59 PDT 2014

Thanks,

this works better but some encoder also crashes without an message.
I think that my device is too slow for some encoders but why didn't I get an
error message instead of crashing whithout any message?
Also a problem is that the duration of the encoded file isn't correct. If I
record now for instance 10 seconds and replay it with a mediaplayer the
duration is 00:00. Do I have to send an eos event?
Is it a problem if I do the "g_signal_emit_by_name (audioSrc, "push-buffer",
buffer, &ret);" stuff from the same frame as the decoding pipeline runs? So
if the decode pipeline gives me data bytes I directly call a function on the
encoder pipeline where I push the buffer. I didn't use the "need-data"
callback.