Encoding raw video

Dušan Poizl poizl at maindata.sk
Mon Oct 27 04:46:39 PDT 2014

Yes you need send EOS event to all src elements. For example if you have
also audio src then you need send eos event too.

Signals are thread safe so it should not be a issue. But you should
listen to need-data and enough-data and stop/resume pushing the data.

Dňa 27.10.2014 o 12:07 truthz03 napísal(a):