Can't seek with gnonlin

Ralph ralph.gucwa at racelogic.co.uk
Thu Oct 30 10:10:17 PDT 2014

I can't seek with gnonlin.

My pipeline looks like this:
gnlurisource - gnlcomposition - videoconvert - d3dvideosink

I can play and pause the video without any problems, but seeking has no
effect and I can't do any other operations afterwards, the pipeline is
permanently screwed up.

It used to work with GStreamer 0.10, but when I upgraded to GStreamer 1.4.3,
seeking stopped working.
If I use just playbin instead of gnonlin, everything works.

Is it a bug or is there something new in GStreamer 1.x I don't know about?

The log below shows what happens when I open the file, set the pipeline
state to Paused and then execute a seek to position 0:00:10.0 (10 seconds):