camerabin2 question

Alexander Malaev scream at spuge.net
Wed Sep 10 05:24:59 PDT 2014

Hi,

I'm using gstreamer 1.2.1 and Python GObject. I'm writing a recorder from
rtmp stream using camerabin element. I set camera-source to rtmp source bin
wrapped by wrappercamerabinsrc, but I can't set audio-source from the same
bin. It writes me that source bin already has a parent. If I don't set an
audio-source it uses autoaudiosrc, instead of audio from source bin.

Here is gist with my code:
https://gist.github.com/spscream/4df7195a50b0e35ba63e

I think I should make a separate bins for audio and video source, but I
can't actually figure it out. What is the best way to feed my rtmp source
to camerabin?

--
WBR
Alexander Malaev