Modern equivalent of --with-egl-window-system=rpi ?

Michael Tyson michael at tyson.id.au
Fri Sep 12 18:38:43 PDT 2014

Ah! Julien, that was it! —disable-opengl did the trick, I think. I also killed all the mesa packages, which could’ve helped too. Either way, I finally have an operational build - thanks!

Still a rotten framerate with 1080p video, but that’s another issue and I guess I should just be glad it works at all ;-)

Thank you!