Is Opus encoder included in Gstreamer?

ge_keep pcouliba at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 12:09:48 PDT 2014

Thanks.
I just run with the absolute path and this is what I got:
# gst-inspect-1.0 <absolute path to libgstopus.so>

(gst-inspect-1.0:1491): GStreamer-WARNING **: Failed to load plugin
'<absolute path to libgstopus.so>': libopus.so.0: cannot open shared object
file: No such file or directory
Could not load plugin file: Opening module failed: libopus.so.0: cannot open

I do have libgstopus.so and libopus.so.0 into the plugins directory.
when I check on GST_PLUGIN_PATH, I found it was not set!!!
So I went and set it to the <absolute-path-of-the-plugins> with
# export GST_PLUGIN_PATH=<absolute-path-to-the-plugins directory>

I still have the same error about "No such file or directory".
Any other setting needed?