Is Opus encoder included in Gstreamer?

ge_keep pcouliba at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 15 13:38:18 PDT 2014

I run
$ ldd -r <absolute-path to libgstopus.so>
      not a dynamic executable

Is this means that the .so files generated are not compatible with the host
target I am trying to run it on?
I did built and installed the plugins package (gst-plugins-bad-1.4.0) by
first running the configure script with my host in the options:
$./configure --host=<my-host> --prefix=....
That is how I got the .so files generated

Is anything else needed to make these .so files executable on my target?