gst-launch segmentation fault with identical frames ( corrupt stack ?)

srd pirpi.12345 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 1 05:55:09 PDT 2015

Thanks for your reply.

The above pipeline works fine for particular duration and after that it will
give this error. I googled this error then I got that problem is with the
libv4lconvert package installation but I installed all the packages as
mentioned in other post. If it is the case with package installation then
will you please tell me the package to be installed?

If suppose if I upgrade to the latest version then will it work with the
same pipelines or I have to change the pipelines also. If so please let me
know the pipelines.

Thanks
pirpi