gst-launch segmentation fault with identical frames ( corrupt stack ?)

Sérgio Agostinho sergio.r.agostinho at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 01:15:53 PDT 2015

The pipeline should be the same, with a slight difference in the
capsfilter.

gst-launch-1.0 v4l2src ! video/x-raw,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1 !
x264enc speed-preset=ultrafast tune=zerolatency ! rtph264pay ! udpsink
port=5000 host=192.168.0.101

If you want to specify a particular format to be outputted from the camera,
add it to the capsfilter e.g.:
video/x-raw,width=640,height=480,framerate=30/1, format=NV21

Cheers