gst-launch segmentation fault with identical frames ( corrupt stack ?)

Thiago Santos thiagoss at osg.samsung.com
Thu Apr 2 06:06:41 PDT 2015

On 04/02/2015 07:18 AM, srd wrote:
> Thanks for the reply.
>
> At the receiver side I used this pipeline but it is not working.

In the future, please provide more details about the error/issue you
get. 'Not working' doesn't give any tips to other people on why it might
not be working.

> gst-launch-0.10 udpsrc
> caps="application/x-rtp,media=(string)video,clock-rate=(int)90000,encoding-name=(string)H264"
> port=5000 ! rtph264depay ! ffdec_h264 ! ffmpegcolorspace ! ximagesink
> sync=false
>
> Will you please tell me the pipeline to be used at the receiver.
Assuming you also upgraded the received to 1.4.5 version, try:

gst-launch-1.0 udpsrc
caps="application/x-rtp,media=(string)video,clock-rate=(int)90000,encoding-name=(string)H264"
port=5000 ! rtph264depay ! avdec_h264 ! videoconvert ! ximagesink
sync=false

ffmpegcolorspace is now videoconvert
ffdec_* is now avdec_*

Also, it might be that there are more performant video sinks in your
system. Try using 'autovideosink' and let gstreamer pick what's best for
you. If you want to use something directly you can try glimagesink or
xvimagesink if those are available in your platform.

> Thanks
> pirpi
>

> --

Thiago Sousa Santos
Senior Multimedia Engineer, Open Source Group
Samsung Research America - Silicon Valley