glshader in Raspberry PI with gstreamer1.5

Paulo Neves ptsneves at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 06:11:56 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have compiled gstreamer and associated plugins for version 1.5/HEAD of
the repository.

When I try executing:

'gst-launch-1.0 videotestsrc ! glshader location=distortion.frag !
glimagesink sync=false'

gst-launch-1.0 immediately returns:

0:00:00.381678948  3029  0x153e640 ERROR           GST_PIPELINE
grammar.y:617:gst_parse_perform_link: could not link videotestsrc0 to
glfiltershader0
WARNING: erroneous pipeline: could not link videotestsrc0 to glfiltershader0

This happens regardless of the the shader location and regardless of the
source. Is this a bug or am I doing anything wrong.

Thank you
Paulo Neves